Alas, a combination of Nemo-phobia, scheduling issues, and our own procrastination means that there will be no new episode this week.
But don’t think we don’t have stuff for you to do!
First thing’s first: We have a hotline! You can call and leave us a message and we’ll play your messages on the podcast! Yes, we’re psyched, hence the exclamation points!
Our number (US local) is:
(530) 424-8837 or – (530) 4BITTER
How. Awesome. Is. That?!?!
For reals you guys. Shelley is the one who pulled that off. She oozes awesome sauce.
Last but certainly not least: We’re looking for guests! Please email us if you are any of the following:
1) Recently applied for/received grant funding for fertility treatments
2) Found another creative/little known way to fund your fertility treatments
3) Are suffering from secondary infertility and are deep in the process: Either given up on a second child after failed ART, or toward the end of a treatment cycle, or just had a second child after a long battle (preferably one that included at least one IVF cycle), or in the process of adoption to complete your family after secondary infertility.
4) In a same-sex relationship and currently pursuing ART
5) Currently pursuing or resolved by pursuing surrogacy
So! Do you fit any of those topics? Want to come be a part of the ranty fun? Email us!
See you guys with a new episode next week!